Sunday, March 2, 2014

Trying to Keep Track of Events in Ukraine?

For anyone whose been watching the news lately (including those who could probably care less), the events in Ukraine have become arguably the best piece of world news so far this year. For foreign policy wonks such as myself, all the elements of a captivating story are there: political unrest, the collapse of a government, the threat of an overbearing neighbor, and the rest of the world scrambling and fumbling with how best to respond. 

Of course, this is an oversimplification of what is going on in Ukraine and to be honest, to fully explain the situation would take a bit and while I am a bit "windy", I will spare all the trouble of doing so at the moment. 

Instead, I will leave you with this excellent website I stumbled across a few days ago that has been arguably one of the best sites for coverage of the situation in Ukraine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment